Monday, October 22, 2007

Goin' To The Chapel And....

...I'm gonna get married. YEA! Only 5 more days to go! I am so excited. You just have to know my Chris to even begin to fathom why I am so completely enthralled with him. If you happen upon his blog "Guns and Guts", you will find that he is a man of God, a Patriot of our country, and absolutely the most brilliant person I have ever known. He is a rare breed of character and integrity, with an amazingly deep love of family and his future wife (me!). I cannot bear to think of life without this man, the love of my life, my soulmate. I am blessed that God delivered him into my life and into the lives of my children. He is the leader of our home, our protector and provider, and I happily and willingly play a supportive, encouraging role in our relationship and in our spiritual lives. I couldn't be happier than to know that soon this amazing man will call me his wife. What an honor it will be.

3 comments:

chrisb said...

Hi Babe! I can't wait to marry you this Saturday and go on our honeymoon!

chrisb said...

We did it baby! I love you.

Anonymous said...

Good post.